News & Events
All the latest information
NewsPosted on 21st May 2013
Camberwell Leisure Centre has been experiencing maintenance issues with the wet-side male changing rooms. We sincerely apologise for the delay in rectifying these problems and understand the frustration this has been causing.
NewsPosted on 16th May 2013
With the weather warming up, now is the perfect time to whet your watersports appetite (and potentially your toes).
NewsPosted on 3rd May 2013
Customers are advised that your local centres will be operating to reduced hours during the bank holidays.
- 02.05.13 | Refurbishment to changing rooms at Seven Islands
- 02.05.13 | Access at Seven Islands
- 01.05.13 | Phone lines resolved at Dulwich Leisure Centre
- 29.04.13 | Online booking temporarily unavailable
- 25.04.13 | Timetable changes this weekend for Swimathon
- 15.04.13 | Open Air Active is back!
- 15.04.13 | GIve us your feedback and WIN
- 09.04.13 | Everyone’s a winner with Swim School
- 09.04.13 | Don't miss your chance to join Swimathon
- 18.03.13 | Open weekend across Southwark - 23 and 24 March
- 18.03.13 | Easter opening hours
- 15.03.13 | Competition winner receives 3 month membership
- 05.03.13 | Bring a female friend for free
- 04.03.13 | Leisure rewards: Your chance to win Red Letters Day vouchers
- 01.03.13 | Every penny counts
- 27.02.13 | Studios closed at Peckham this Saturday
- 21.02.13 | New classes across Southwark
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us.