Timetables and information
Links below open in new window
Badminton is a racquet sport played on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net. Players score points by striking a shuttlecock. Most players will quickly pick up the skills to play a rally with a friend. It's easy to learn, social and fun.
With over 2,000 clubs dotted around the country there are plenty of opportunities to join a network of like-minded people or just pay and play.
Adrian Christy, Badminton England's Chief Executive, says “Badminton is alive and kicking in England, and the game is growing as a sport for all. The popularity with children is building a large base of players from which we aim to produce future champions.”
No Strings Badminton
No fuss, just fun… Well, what more incentive do you need to rally your friends and grab a racket?
- all the flexibility of ‘Pay and Play’ sessions
- adults of any age, ability and experience welcome
- extremely sociable sessions at times to suit your busy schedule
- comfortable, relaxed atmosphere (none of the club clique!)
- guaranteed playing partner at every session
- sessions hosted by a friendly co-ordinator, packed with hints and tips
- no admin needed – we book the court time, we sort the shuttlecocks
- no racket? Equipment provided or available to hire
Junior Badminton Club
Learn all aspects of the game from stroke play to match play in a fun, enjoyable environment with Badminton England qualified coaches.
Thursday 18:00-19:30 Beginners and Improvers
19:30-21:00 by Invitation
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us.